Have you heard of Matcha Green Tea? Matcha Tea has so many health benefits! Matcha is straight, stoneground tea leaves, it provides you with green teas powerful arsenal of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids in a way no other green tea can. In fact, to even begin to match the potency found in a single serving of matcha, you would need to drink at least ten cups of brewed green tea.
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms and relaxes
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Fights against viruses and bacteria
- Is rich in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Does not raise insulin levels
I find Matcha tea at my local health food store but you can find it online as well.
There are many ways to drink Matcha Tea, but my favorite way to consume it is in a LATTE!!
1 cup coconut or almond milk
1-2 tsp. Matcha powder
1 cup ice
sweetener of choice (I like to use Stevia powder or Liquid stevia drops, but honey or agave could be used as well)
Place all ingredients into blender and blend!!
Pour into a glass and enjoy the taste and the health benefits!
If you don’t like it slushie…leave the ice out while blending and add it in after!
DISCLAIMER: This drink contains caffeine…I do not give it to my children…:)
Please check out my ebooks too!!